So, I am a monthly subscriber to CurlBox. I can be a bit of a product junkie. I love trying new products and usually when I find things that work, I repurchase. Well, CurlBox is one of my monthly subscriptions that adds to this lol. CurlBox is $25 a month (in case you didn’t already know lol). A lot of times they give out full size products, which I think is amazing. One of the things I want to do on my blog is unboxings of my monthly subscription boxes. So here’s the break down of November’s CurlBox!! For this month CurlBox had a Paul Mitchell takeover!
- Paul Mitchell Flexible Style Sculpting Foam (full size) – Original Price $11
- Paul Mitchell Express Style Round Trip (full size) – Original Price $14
- Paul Mitchell Curls Spring Loaded Frizz-Fighting Shampoo (full size) – Original Price $18
- Paul Mitchell Curls Spring Loaded Frizz-Fighting Conditioner (full size) – Original Price $19
- Paul Mitchell Awapuhi MirrorSmooth High Gloss Primer – Original Price $7.99
Total this box is worth $69.99 and I got it for only $25!! You can’t beat that! I got all of these prices from Ulta, except for the last item which I found on Beauty Lavish. Now one thing i’ve noticed is that you can find these products for all kinds of different prices, so cheaper and some wayyyy more expensive. Overall I think this box is awesome. Are you a CurlBox subscriber? What’s your experience??