So, I received my January CurlKit over the week & i’m finally getting to making my post about it. So I decided to try something new, instead of posting pics of every item that I received in the box, I decided to go ahead and link everything. That way it will be easier for you to find the product online in case you want to buy and read more about the product. Plus, i’ll be doing a video, so you can see all the products on there. So let’s get started. (the descriptions are taken directly from the CurlKit insert.)
- Novex My Curls Deep Conditioning Hair Mask (Brand New Product): 3.5 Oz; Price: $4.99
- Created to give your curls movement and lots of hydration. It’s unique formula; a mix of 7 Nutri Functional Oils and Cranberry delivers more hydration, nutrition and a powerful anti-frizz action. Moisturizes and defines your curls controlling the volume and reducing frizz.
- Au Naturale S.O.S Scalp Treatment (Full Size): 4 Oz; Price: $9.99
- Love your scalp with our S.O.S Nourishing Scalp Elixir. A caring and nourishing treatment, crafted with Arginine and Ceramide, to help maintain a healthy looking hairline and scalp when wearing protective styles such as braids and weaves.
- Curl Keeper Original (2 Samples): 1 Oz; Price for 3.4 Oz: $9.99
- Curl Keeper lets you be the boss of gorgeous, frizz free curls. By putting moisture back in the hair cuticle, this unique, silicone-free formula eliminates the dryness, which causes frizziness, with no product buildup, leaving curls shiny and feeling clean.
- LottaBody Edge Control (2 Samples): 0.5 Oz; Price for 2.25 Oz: $3.79 (I got this price from Sally’s Beauty website not too sure what they charge for the “mini”, but it’s supposed to be a travel sized edge control)
- Coconut and Shea oils deeply hydrate hair from the inside out, leaving hair soft and nourished with brilliant shine. Controls, holds, and smoothes edges. Perfect for sleek styles, ponytails, updos, and sculpting.
- Straight From Eden Natural Oil-Infused Hydrating Conditioner (Full Size): 10 Oz; Price: $6.47 (I got this price from Walmart’s website)
- Deeply Moisturizes, strengthens & helps to repair for healthy hair…naturally! Experience the power of three natural oils, a rejuvenating & hydrating formula created to replenish moisture, while deeply conditioning hair. This sulfate free natural oil-infused formula is made with conditioning oils from Coconut, Avocado, and Olive.
- Kandy Curls Deep Conditioning Masque (Deluxe Sample): 2 Oz; Price for 8 oz: $16.99
- Argan Oil and Shea Butter are known for their nourishing properties. This Hair Masque is a natural remedy to repair damaged hair, restoring natural moisture and shine. It offers a therapeutic solution that penetrates deep into the hair to help reconstruct and rebuild, undoing damage done by chemicals and other environmental elements like the sun and the wind. This unique formula will help bring out your hair’s inner health, leaving incredible moisture and shine. Perfect for transitioning chemically treated hair to natural.
- Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Heavy Cream (2 Samples): 1 Oz; Price for 8 Oz: $21
- A nourishing blend of old world oils, organic herbs and natural humectants leaves coarse, dry and brittle hair extra soft, healthy and supple! Key Ingredients: Our ultra thick creams contains Amla, Brahmi and African Aloe, premium Afro-Indian botanicals used for thousands of years to nourish the scalp and strengthen and condition hair.
- Qhemet Biologics Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee (2 Sample): 1 Oz; Price for 8 Oz: $22
- Formulated with pure cocoa butter and nourishing botanicals to smooth cuticles, increase slip, and reduce breakage. Great for use as a moisturizing leave-in and a dry hair detangler. Enhanced with carefully selected mild and eco-friendly detangling activities–instantly restoring manageability, pliability, and elasticity to matted and tangled, coily hair.
- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie (2 Samples): 30 ml; Price for 12 oz $12.99
- The insert didn’t have a description for this product. I would assume that this was something extra they added to to kit.
If you would like to see what was in last month’s CurlKit, click here.
Click here if you are interested in CurlKit & would like to receive 10% off of your first CurlKit.
*Disclaimer: NOT A SPONSORED VIDEO/POST.*
A few blogs to check out, in case you missed them:
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)
Follow Me On Social Media!
Don’t Forget To SUBSCRIBE so you can know when I post something new! =)