Sooooooooo, I am pretty excited about this box y’all! Lol. I am VERY excited to try these products. Almost 90% of the time, curlBox never disappoints. I hope you guys are just as excited as I was to see what’s in this box.
- 8 Oz Mielle Organics Babassu Oil Mint Deep Conditioner: $14.99
- Reshma Henna Rich Semi-Permenant Hair Colors: $7.99
- L’Oreal Root Cover Up: $10.99
- 4 Oz Alikay Naturals Shea Yogurt Hair Moisturizer: No price for the 4 oz, but the 2 oz is $6 and the 8 oz is $16
- 10 Oz Cantu Shea Butter Complete Conditioning Co-Wash: $17.45 on Amazon
- Sample Size Madam C.J. Walker Defining Butter Creme: $26 on Sephora
- 2 Oz Madame C.J. Walker Humidity Block Curl Gel: $26 on Sephora for a 6 oz.
Do I think this box is worth it? YES! Excluding number 4, 6 & 7. The total for this box comes out to $51.42. And the samples that were in this were all a pretty good size. The only thing that I have tried that was in this box was the Mielle Organic Deep Conditioner & if you read my product review on some of the Mielle Organics product then you know I love this deep conditioner. So i’m happy that I received one in this box. If you haven’t read my review on those products, you can click here to read it and/or watch the video. I’m also very excited about the Cantu Co-Wash. As you all know, I am giving co-washing a chance again. So this gives me a new product to try for my journey. If you didn’t see my post on co-washing, you can click here. Watch the video below to get more of my opinion on this box! Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel so you can stay up to date on my video! =)
To see what was in last month’s curlBox, click here.
*Disclaimer: NOT A SPONSORED VIDEO/POST.*
A few blogs to check out, in case you missed them:
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE SO YOU CAN KNOW WHEN I POST SOMETHING NEW! =)