Hey guyssss! So, as you can tell from the title, today is my 25th birthday. I woke up with the urge to kind of spoil myself. One of my favorite hobbies is my hair. So I decided to go on the search for some natural hair products. Living in Tucson, I found that in the area I stay in it is pretty hard to find some natural hair products. I actually never decided to look at places like Walgreens and CVS. So, today I decided i’d do a little searching and see what I could find.
Y’all, I was extremely pleased with my results!
When I was stationed in Montana, my go to stores was Sally’s and Target. Other than that, everything I got I ordered online. Even though there are some things i’m still going to have to order while being here, the fact that I have a much bigger variety now makes me SOOOO happy! & y’all know i’m a product junkie lol. I’m sure you can tell based off of all the subscription boxes lol.
So here’s what I bought:
- Shea Moisture JBCO Treatment Masque (Walgreens): So, I absolutely love the leave-in and the styler. I never tried this product so I figured I just might fall in love with the masque as well lol. I love deep conditioners, it’s something you will always see multiple of in my stash lol.
- Shea Moisture Omega 3, 6, 9 Curl Defining Smoothie (Ulta): Everybody loves the Coconut & Hibiscus Curl Enhancing Smoothie and i’ve been hearing great things about this one. So this will also be another new product for me to try.
- Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Detangler (Ulta): After trying the Raw Shea Butter Masque for the second time and absolutely loving how it made my hair feel (I hated it the first time I tried it), I figure I could add this to my stash. I could use it as a leave-in.
*Also, I’ve noticed in every store that I went to (Walgreens, CVS, Ulta), they all had a buy 1 get 50% off sale for Shea Moisture. So if you love Shea Moisture, i’d take advantage lol*
So this Hask Greek Yogurt line, this was my first time seeing it (Walgreens). They have 3 different kinds, I decided to buy the Hydrating one. I was very curious when I seen it and I couldn’t help, but to try it and see how it works with my hair. So, once I do try it, y’all know i’m going to be coming back with a product review! Lol
The Mane Choice Growth Oil, this is actually one of my staples. This is also my first time seeing it in stores (CVS) lol. I’ve only purchased this one other time and that was from the website. I loved it. This is actually one of my favorite brand oils to date next to the Mielle Organic Mint Almond Oil. So, I had to repurchase, especially since i’m almost out of my Mielle Organics lol.
Lastly, not hair related, but I just bought a lip gloss and some stuff for my brows from Ulta. Nothing extravagant lol.
I think I kind of like doing this product haul thing. This has actually been the first time in a while, that I was able to actually go to a store and find some products that I really want to try without looking online. But of course, i’ll probably always be shopping for hair products online, since everything isn’t in stores lol.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post & if you did, go ahead and subscribe so you can keep up with my future posts. You also subscribe to my Youtube and keep up with me on there as well. All my social media handles will be listed below. =)
A few blogs to check out, in case you missed them:
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE SO YOU CAN KNOW WHEN I POST SOMETHING NEW! =)