First off, let me start off by saying HAPPY BLACK HISTORY MONTH!!!!!!!
So, as some of you may know, my 25th birthday was January 27th. Well, I wanted to try something a little different with my hair. I hadn’t done a braid out in forever and decided to try out the popular braid and curl style. I stopped doing braid outs because I felt that my hair was never coming out the way I wanted to and I honestly like the definition and how the curls looked from when I did a twist over how they looked when I did a braid out. Haven’t done a braid out since lol. I did this style on freshly co-washed and deep conditioned hair. I was truly surprised and please with my results.
If you would like to see how I achieved these results, check out the video below! =)
A few blogs to check out, in case you missed them:
- *New Blog Series* Natural Hair Tip #1 : Wide Tooth Combs
- January 2017 | Monthly Wrap Up
- Birthday Splurge | First Product Haul
- January CurlMix
- January We Are Onyx Box
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)
FOLLOW ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
DON’T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE SO YOU CAN KNOW WHEN I POST SOMETHING NEW! =)