I’m back with another recipe! I’m actually going to be posting a few of them over the next few days. So be prepared! Lol
For this recipe, I suggest having an ice cream maker. Although you can make ice cream without one, it’s a lot easier when you have one. The one that I have, you can purchase it on Amazon.
Now, on to the recipe. This recipe is paleo friendly, it can also be vegan friendly. simply just substitute maple syrup for the honey! =) Sorry in advance for not having any pictures!!!! (lol)
- 1 can coconut milk (full fat)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Almonds (optional, add to your liking)
- Place all ingredients into a blender in order listed. (I used a Nutribullet blender)
- Blend on high for 30 seconds or until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Turn on the ice cream maker and then pour mixture directly into the ice cream maker while it is moving.
- Let the ice cream churn for 20-25 minutes until it become a firm ball.
- Store ice cream in an airtight container and freeze for about 1 hour. (I purchased these containers off of Amazon.)
- This make about a pint of ice cream.
Hope you enjoy this recipe! See you in my next post!!
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- 10% off your TeaMi Blends purchase, use code TIFFANYS10
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)
- Check out my Depop shop! I’ll be selling brand new clothes (they’ll have tags on them), hair products (both used and brand new) and make-up (always brand new)! Download the app! =)