If you’re paleo like me and have craved something like oatmeal and want to find a substitute for it, here’s one!
I have been trying to find something to eat for breakfast other than eggs and bacon all the time that fits my paleo diet. I have finally found one! It may not look all that great at first glance, but it tastes really good.
- 1 cup of the sweet potat-oats
- 1/3 cup of a crushed ripe banana
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Sliced bananas, walnuts and/or almond butter for toppings
- Peel 1 sweet potato and run it through the shredder attachment on a food processor.
- Add the blade attachment and pulse until sweet potato resembles the size of oats. Use 1 cup of these for the recipe.
- In a small bowl, combine sweet potato-oats, crushed banana, almond milk, cinnamon and salt.
- Microwave for about 3 minutes or until desired texture.
- Add toppings.
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- 10% off your TeaMi Blends purchase, use code TIFFANYS10
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)
- Check out my Depop shop! I’ll be selling brand new clothes (they’ll have tags on them), hair products (both used and brand new) and make-up (always brand new)! Download the app! =)