The perfect green smoothie recipe for a quick on the go breakfast!
This recipe makes about 4 servings.
- 3 Cups of leafy greens (Spinach, Kale, etc)
- 1 Banana
- 1 Orange
- 1 1/2 Cups Pineapple
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 Cups Crushed Ice
- Dried Coconut Chips (Optional)
- Chia Seeds (Optional)
- Place all ingredients (excluding coconut chips and chia seeds) in a high speed blender and blend until smooth and creamy. This should take about 2 minutes depending on blender.
- Pour into 3-4 glasses and top with coconut chips and chia seeds OR store in a pitcher.
- Smoothie can stay refrigerated for up to 2-3 days. Ensure to mix again, to re-combine smoothie.
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- 10% off your TeaMi Blends purchase, use code TIFFANYS10
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)
- Check out my Depop shop! I’ll be selling brand new clothes (they’ll have tags on them), hair products (both used and brand new) and make-up (always brand new)! Download the app! =)