So for this month, this box kind of took me by surprise. I have never heard of these products or this line, but i’m definitely excited to try them out. As you can probably tell, this was a product take over box feat. DAX For Naturals and they were all full sized products. So let’s jump right into it!
- Dax for Naturals Curling Cream: First off, the packing is really pretty. It’s giving me all kinds of rose gold vibes lol. On the jar, it says Dax for Naturals Curling Cream is formulated with NaturalAtum to help define and lock in curls. Enriched with Shea Butter, Kokum Butter, Monoi and Broccoli Seed Oil help hydrate, defrizz, moisturize and add shine to your hair. I’m interested in trying this product and seeing how it works for my hair. It smells pretty good also.
- Dax for Naturals Protein Treatment: This also has the same packaging as the item above. On the jar it says, Dax for Naturals Protein Treatment is a revitalizing treatment for your hair rich in nutrients. Our protein treatment helps strengthen hair and reduce breakage. Enriched with our special combination of Natural Oils, Broccoli Seed Oil and Black Jamaican Castor Oil enhance shine, soothe dry scalp and help protect hair from free radicals. I’ve been looking for some protein treatments so this is definitely one I can try. I’ve tried ApHogee, but i’m not a fan of the process. So this is definitely something that I can try.
- Dax Edge Control: This one is pretty self explanatory. Again, never heard of this, but I will definitely try it. It says it supposed to give you shine, firm hold and no flakes. It also contains JBCO.
- Dax Beeswax: I tend to use grease on my scalp on wash day. My scalp can be very dry and it usually just soaks up all the oils I put on my hair. I only do it once a week and then in between wash days i’ll just apply an oil. So this is also something I am willing to try as well.
I have the links to all the items above in case you are interested in trying these items out for yourself. They also have two other products in their “for Naturals” line as well.
I will have an update of how I fill about these items eventually. Those updates are usually in my “Empty Product Review” posts, unless I just do a regular product review post on a certain line.
See you in my next post!
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- 10% off your TeaMi Blends purchase, use code TIFFANYS10
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)
- Check out my Depop shop! I’ll be selling brand new clothes (they’ll have tags on them), hair products (both used and brand new) and make-up (always brand new)! Download the app! =)