The Body Shop Pinita Colada Fresh Body Sorbet
This was a product that I used with the scrub in my last empty product review post. Although I liked the scrub, I had different thoughts about this product. I had many cons to this product actually, which surprised me because typically I love products from The Body Shop.
- It was not moisturizing. After using this product, I still felt like my skin was dry. Not extremely dry, but definitely not as moisturized after applying a moisturizer as usual.
- The texture was kind of like a jelly/cream texture. If you rubbed it on your hands it probably would remind you of snot (gross I know, but best thing I could compare it to lol).
- After applying this to my skin, my skin felt sticky. It felt as though the product honestly just sat on top of my skin.
- After it dries, if I rubbed my skin I would notice little white residue which proved to me that this product did nothing but sit on top of my skin.
Overall, I would give this a product a 3/10. I gave it a 3 because it actually smells really amazing. Adored the smell, just wish the product worked better for me.
If you would like to try this product out for yourself (everyone has different experiences), check out the link below.
- They have a sale going on currently so you can get it for $9 instead of the usual $15 =)
Camille Rose Naturals Marula Swirl Deep Hydration
One thing I loved about this deep conditioner is that is was 100% Organic. It also smells really amazing. It has a yummy chocolatey scent (in my opinion). This made my hair feel so amazing. My hair felt soft and moisturized, it gave me so much slip when applying, it was just amazing like most of her products.
Monoi Oil, Marula Oil, Calendula Oil, BTMS, Panthenol, Creatine, Botanical Extracts, Olive Squalane, Avocado Oils, Beetroot, Aloe and Quinoia and Optiphen.
Overall, I would give this product a 10/10. I loved it and I would definitely repurchase in the future.
If you would like to try this product out for yourself, check out the link below.
- Currently sold out on the website, but you can sign up for the mailing list to be notified when they have restocked.
Hope you enjoyed this post and found my reviews helpful! Until next time!!
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- 10% off your Teami Blends purchase, use code TIFFANYS10
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)
- Check out my Depop shop! I’ll be selling brand new clothes (they’ll have tags on them), hair products (both used and brand new) and make-up (always brand new)! Download the app! =)