So before I get started, I just wanted to say that I am 4 months behind on mixing my CurlMix boxes. So although this one seems “on-time”, you are probably going to see me post about some boxes from July, August, etc. So it’s not a mistake lol, i’m just behind.
So, I am going to quit rambling and get straight to the contents of this box and the mixing!!
So This box included 5 easy to mix ingredients (see picture below):
- Rosehip Oil
- Argan Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Grape Seed Oil
- Apricot Seed Oil +Fragrance (has peppermint essential oil & vanilla fragrance)
The FUN Part….MIXING!
Step 1: Remove top from bottle and add the Rosehip Oil.
Step 2: Next, add Argan Oil and Jojoba Oil.
Step 3: Add Grape Seed Oil and Apricot Seed Oil with Peppermint Essential Oil and Vanilla Fragrance and shake well.
Step 4: There is no step 4! You are done! Easiest DIY ever!
If you would like to see a video of this CurlMix being made, check out the video on CurlMix’s Youtube channel! They also list the benefits of the ingredients in the description box as well!
AND, you can also subscribe here! =)
What makes this DIY so great is that not only can you use this for your hair, but you can use it as a body oil or even a face serum to remove make-up. What also make this a great mix is the fact that you don’t have to worry about how to preserve this or make it last longer since it contains absolutely NO water! Just store in a cool dark place and you’re good!
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! There will be 3 more coming! Unfortunately, I am skipping out on October’s CurlMix because it is a co-wash and I don’t co-wash at all. Whenever I receive co-washes in subscription boxes, I usually end up just using them as rinse out conditioners after shampooing and before deep conditioning. They just don’t clean my hair the way i’d like lol.
See you in my next post!
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- 10% off your Teami Blends purchase, use code TIFFANYS10 (Special 20% & 30% discounts until Oct 8th! Check out my IG for details!)
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)
- Check out my Depop shop! I’ll be selling brand new clothes (they’ll have tags on them), hair products (both used and brand new) and make-up (always brand new)! Download the app! =)