Hey guys! Sorry for my absence. I have been out of town for the past 17 days for work related things, but I am not back and ready to give you guys more posts!
Last months curlBox was pretty interesting for me. It was a product line take over and I have never tried these products. These products were from the Palmer’s line.
- Palmer’s Olive Oil Formula w/ Vitamin E, Olive Oil Deep Conditioner (Sample)
- This product is for Frizz-Prone hair. It is 100% pure. Sulfate, Paraben, Phthalates, mineral oil and gluten free. I have never tried this DC, but I am pretty interested to see how it works on my hair.
- Palmer’s Olive Oil Formula w/ Vitamin E, Olive Oil Conditioning Spray Oil (Full Size)
- This is also for frizz prone hair and is 100% pure. Sulfate, Paraben, Phthalates, mineral oil and gluten free. I have never tried this oil before. I usually don’t put many oils on my hair when I style my hair like I used to. Some oils tends to weigh my hair down, so I try to be careful with the amount of oil I apply to my hair. It seems very light and it smells really good.
- Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula w/ Vitamin E, Coconut Oil Leave-In Conditioner (Full Size)
- This is for dry, damaged and/or color treated hair. Made with natural coconut oil. The formula smells exactly like coconuts and the leave-in seems to be more like liquid than a cream. So if you prefer a cream based leave-in then this may not be your cup of tea.
- Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula w/ Vitamin E, Coconut Oil Curl Styler Cream Pudding (Full Size)
- This is also for dry, damaged and/or color treated hair. Made with natural coconut oil and it also smells exactly like coconuts. This product has a nice creamy consistency. It’s not super thick, but it’s not thin either. This is probably the product I am most interested in trying.
- Palmer’s Coconut Oil Formula w/ Vitamin E, Coconut Oil Body Lotion
- Yes, I know, it’s not a hair product lol. I love receiving body products so I am actually really excited about trying this product. I’ve never tried this lotion by Palmers. I believe the only thing I tried, body wise, was the cocoa butter products.
One of the things I love about curlBox, is the simple fact that I can always expect something new from them. It’s one of the reasons why I am still subscribed and have never thought about unsubscribing. What do you guys think about the box? Let me know in the comments!
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- 10% off your Teami Blends purchase, use code TIFFANYS10 (Special 20% & 30% discounts until Oct 8th! Check out my IG for details!)
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)
- Check out my Depop shop! I’ll be selling brand new clothes (they’ll have tags on them), hair products (both used and brand new) and make-up (always brand new)! Download the app! =)