So i’m back with another CurlKit unboxing. If you’ve been keeping up with my previous two CurlKit unboxing, then you probably know how i’ve been feeling about them lately. If not, then let me fill you in real quick!
So, lately I have been unsatisfied with CurlKit’s boxes. Now, i’m not saying this because I’m being ungrateful or anything. It’s more so because I feel they have pushing out the same products consistently this year. Out of the past 11 months, there have probably been two, MAYBE three boxes that had me mind blown at what was in them. With that being said, I understand that the whole point is to get new products out there to naturalistas, especially the newer one’s. But I also feel that we should be getting different things at least sometimes lol.
Now on to the box, I’ve ran my mouth enough lol.
I’m going to be honest, I wasn’t extremely impressed with this month’s box either. I’ll probably use the products in here, but I can’t say that i’d go out of my way lol.
- Luster’s Pink Castor Oil: This is a nourishing treatment for extra dry hair, scalp and skin. It is meant to help promote hair growth and lock in moisture. Now this is just an oil, so not many complaints there. I mean, castor oil is one of the top favorites when it comes to oils. But I also feel that this is something that is easily accessible. A lot of brands make castor oil. I will say this (correct me if i’m wrong), I do believe Luster’s Pink came out with a natural hair line and I feel that would have been perfect for this box.
- Juice Organics Repairing Conditioner: This is meant to repair, strengthen and nourish with coconut and soy protein. This was made for damaged and/or color-treated hair. Formulated without parabens, silicones, phthalates, sulfates, propylene glycol, artificial colors and synthetic fragrances. This is probably the third or fourth time i’ve received this product. The EXACT same product. I actually have a shampoo and conditioner combo with my stash. This is what I mean by repeat products.
- Hask Macadamia Oil Moisturizing Deep Conditioner (2): This is probably the only thing i’m excited about in the box lol. I love trying different deep conditioners, so this is no different. It’s meant to hydrate, protect and repair dry/damaged hair.
- Clear Essence Moisturizing Body Oil: Ok, for starters, this isn’t even a hair product. Which is fine, but there wasn’t much of a variety in this box. I’ll more than likely use this product because I have it, so i’ll be sure to give you guys a review since this IS something i’ve never seen and could be gem.
- Not Your Mother’s Kinky Moves Curl Defining Detangler: This is the second time i’ve received this, this year. I actually JUST put together a box for my sister full of hair products and it including the other one I had sitting in my stash. I typically don’t hear anything bad about this brand. I just don’t reach for it when I see it. Usually my leave-ins work perfectly as a detangler.
So there you have it, the November CurlKit. Let me know what you think in the comment section. Also, if you have tried any of these products let me know how they worked, or didn’t work, for you!
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- 10% off your Teami Blends purchase, use code TIFFANYS10
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)