This will be another Curlbox unboxing! This was a product takeover and I must say that I am pretty excited about this one as I have been anting to try these products and I always hear good things about them. So let’s get straight to it!
This take one was By Made Beautiful’s Inspire line. I have never tried any of these products, so I am very excited to try them out.
- Inspire Pre-Poo Detangler: I’ve only tried one pre-made pre-poo that i’ve fell in love with. I’m eager to try this one out to see if this will become one of my favorites as well. This pre-poo has shea butter, honey and coconut milk in it. The smell isn’t anything special, but the product definitely has a thick/creamy consistency. It’s meant to soften and detangle the hair. This product was made for 3B, 3C, 4A, 4B and 4C hair.
- Inspire Creamy Coconut Milk Cleanser: This shampoo is really thick and creamy. It’s a nice clean smell. This product contains shea butter, honey, coconut oil, coconut milk, chamomile and sage. This product is meant to cleanse and detangle and it was made for all types of hair.
- Inspire Creamy Coconut Milk Conditioner: This conditioner has a thick consistency as well. It was made with the same ingredients as the shampoo and also has the same smell. This product is meant to nourish and hydrate and it also made for all types of hair.
- Inspire Hydrating Gelly: This gelly has a light consistency. It isn’t super thick and has the same smell as the shampoo and conditioner. It was made with shea butter, coconut oil, chamomile and sage. This product is meant define and defrizz you hair and is also for all type of the hair.
- Inspire Curly Temple Balm: I have so many edge controls (lol), I’ve never really used an edge control that didn’t work for my hair, but I do have my favorites. This is just another to add to my collection lol.
I also received two samples from the True line.
- True Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner: I don’t co-wash much, but I will be trying this out. This is made with shea, honey, coconut and mango. It’s is meant to cleanse and condition and it is for 3C and 4A/B/C hair.
- True Nourishing Leave-In Conditioner: This has the same ingredients as the leave-in. It says that it is meant to cleanse and nourish. You don’t really see many leave-ins that have the intent to “cleanse” hair. This is also made for all types of hair.
Needless to say, I am very impressed with this box. I’m excited to see what the December box will be since it is the holiday box. Have you tried these products? What were your results? Let me know in the comments!
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- 10% off your Teami Blends purchase, use code TIFFANYS10
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)