Back with another CurlMix DIY! I will say this, this is the first time I attempted a body butter and it came out amazing! I think this is because the instructions were so specific, that it was truly hard to mess it up and not have it come out the way you would like it to.
What’s in the box?!:
- Sweet Almond Butter
- Aloe Butter
- Shea Butter
- Sweet Almond Oil & Frangrance
- 2 Containers for the butter
- Wooden Spatula
That’s it! So you can prob tell that this is going to be a quick and simple DIY.
- In a large bowl add the Sweet Almond Butter, Aloe Butter, Shea Butter and Sweet Almond Oil & Frangrance.
2. In this step you have to option to either hand whisk the ingredients together or you can use an electric whisk. If you hand whisk, you’ll do it for 10 mins and you’ll get a light whip that’ll allow you to make (1) 8 oz. jar. If you use the electric whisk, you’l also do it for 10 mins, but you’ll get a very fluffy and light weight butter and this will allow you to make (2) 8 oz. jars or 16 oz. For this option I chose to use an electric whisk. In the pics below, I show you how it looked half through mixing and then the final product.
3. Add butter to the jars and then you are done! Just kale sure you store them in a cool place so that the butter doesn’t melt and turn into a liquid.
What do you guys think? Do you plan on making your own butter in the future? Now that I have the technique down and know how to get my butter fluffy, I think I can go ahead and give it another shot at creating my own mix in the future. I gave up trying after so many failed attempts, so now i’m ready to give it another go lol.
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- 10% off your Teami Blends purchase, use code TIFFANYS10
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)