I hope everyone is off to a great start with the holidays. I know these times can be very overwhelming, but yet the best time of the year for some. Thanksgiving was a great time for me, so i’m waiting to see what Christmas has in store lol.
Anywho, back to what this post is about lol.
So, this is my VERY first time purchasing a Fab Fit Fun (FFF) box. I’ve been eyeing their boxes for a while and finally decided to go ahead and give them a shot. So here’s a little info on the box. Instead of being a monthly subscription, this box is sent out seasonally. So you receive 4 boxes a year (Winter, Spring, Summer & Fall). This box is priced at $49.99. I definitely feel that it is worth it, based off of my first box. They send you ALL full sized products in the box, NO SAMPLES and then you also get the option to add-on some other items that aren’t in the subscription box. For some of the items, you will have to pay for them, but instead of paying full retail value for them, you can get them for a discounted price. They also have some free add-ons as well.
Now this was a pretty big box, it was about the size of a shoe box, I honestly wasn’t expecting that lol. The total value of this box was about $388! This box came with some pretty amazing items, so let’s get to the unboxing part!
- BB Dakota Poncho ($70): This poncho came in 3 different colors, I received the Mulberry color. I really like this poncho. I’ve never been a poncho kind of person or ever though to buy one, but I feel like I can dress this up and make it look really cute. Plus it’s nice and warm and comfy lol. (Don’t mind my pictures, I just wanted to give you guys a visual of what it looked like haha.)
2. AHAVA Mineral Hand Cream ($33): Of first off, who would have thought hand cream could be so expensive?! Haha. I love trying out different lotions and things and seeing how they work with my skin so i’m excited about trying this one out. (Stay tuned for a future review lol)
3. DOUCCE Freematic Eyeshadow Pro Palette ($70): I’m not a make-up person so this will more than likely be something I throw into a future give-away, so stay tuned for that. This came in two options Smokey or Nude. I received the Smokey one.
4. Homemade by Ayesha Curry Ceramic Mug ($16): Now, i’m not sure if any of you are familiar with her Homemade brand, but I was really excited to be receive this mug. It’s an amazing quality mug and it isn’t super expensive either, so if you wanted to go out and grab a different color you don’t have to worry too much about breaking the bank lol. I love mugs, so you know this was one of my favorite items to receive in this box.
5. Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment ($75): I’ve been trying different facial cleansers so this is really exciting to try. I do already have a favorite exfoliator, but i’m interested in trying this and seeing how it works on my skin.
6. Grace & Stella Anti-Wrinkle Energizing Eye Masks ($16): I have never tried an eye mask before. This is an 8 pack, so i’m curious to see how it works. It’s supposed to brighten up dark spots and make you look more “alive”. Think this is also something I will do a review on.
7. Pointe Studio Aloe Infused Cozy Socks ($19): I like cute fun socks. I usually wear them around the house to keep my feet warm lol. Another cute item to add to my stuff lol.
8. This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray ($29): So, i’ve never heard of a pillow spray. This is something that is supposed to help you sleep better. It has a mixture of lavender, vetivers and chamomile. It helps calm your body down which in turn is supposed to help you sleep better. Guess we’ll see if it really works!
9. 8 OTHER REASONS Nine Lives Choker ($58): This is a cute choker. I have a hard time finding cute jewelry because I am so picky, but I actually like this one. It’s simple and it’s not too much.
Now as I mentioned earlier, you are able to add on some things, which I did. I won’t go into full detail about each item, but I will list them for you.
- Black Beanie
- Noted Candle (Smells so good)
- Philips LED Light Bulb
- Fitlosophy Digital Food Scale
- Aquis Hair Towel (Micro-fabric, it’s a really big towel.)
- Organic Virgin Olive Oil Day Cream
- Briogeo Blow Dry Cream
- Metal Tunes Bluetooth Speaker
That was my FFF Winter Box. I do plan on getting the Spring box, so stay tuned for that!
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- 10% off your Teami Blends purchase, use code TIFFANYS10
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)