Just wanted to bring you all a quick product empty/review. I recently finished off two products, that I absolutely loved and I wanted to share them with you guys!
Sorry for the blur, I had a hard time getting a clear picture for some reason.
- Mielle Organics Mongongo Oil Hydrating Conditioner: This is a protein free conditioner and I fell in love with it. It was very moisturizing to my hair, made my hair feel soft, had so much slip and it smells amazing. My only complaint is that I wish it came in a bigger jar lol. Definitely a deep conditioner that I would consider repurchasing.
- True by Made Beautiful Co-Wash Cleansing Conditioner: I LOVED THIS! If you have been following me for a while then you know I am not that big into co-washing. Whenever I have done it, it just didn’t work for me. I took a risk and decided to try it out after my wash and go fail. I was worried that it wasn’t going to help with the buildup and flakes or clean my scalp well. Well, this definitely proved me wrong. I can say for the first time I have found a co-wash that actually works for me lol. It had a lot of slip and it made my hair feel amazingly soft. Definitely a co-wash I would consider repurchasing for those mid-week restyle days.
Has anyone else tried these products? What did you think? I know everyone’s hair is different, so I like to hear about how things worked or didn’t work for your hair?
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- 10% off your Teami Blends purchase, use code TIFFANYS10
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)
- Check out my Depop shop! I’ll be selling brand new clothes (they’ll have tags on them), hair products (both used and brand new) and make-up (always brand new)! Download the app! =)