So i’m back with another CurlKit unboxing. Although there have been some disappointments with the past few CurlKits, this one wasn’t AS disappointing. I’m gonna just jump right into it though!
- DAX For Naturals Styling Pomade: Now I wasn’t too upset about receiving this product. Initially I thought they were the same products from the September CurlKit, but they were actually two different products that I could add to my collection. This pomade is very thick, but has the consistency of a cream. This was actually unexpected. I’m used to pomades being more on the oily, greasy side. It smells really good and I am excited to eventually try it and review it for you guys.
- DAX For Naturals Combing Cream: I’m not big on using combing creams. I never use them because I feel they basically can do the same thing as a good leave-in. A gimmick if you ask me, but now I have one lol. This one is actually different than some on the previous one’s that i’ve seen. It’s nice and thick, very creamy and it can be used as a styler. I always thought of combing creams being meant to help detangle, but this one is more of a styler.
- (2) Novex Leave-In Conditioner Samples: Not too sure if i’ll use these. I have tried a Novex product before. It was a deep conditioner and it did nothing for my hair, it had absolutely no slip and I was very disappointed. So, honestly, I don’t see myself trying this product.
- Qhemet Biologics Amla & Olive Oil Heavy Cream AND Cocoa Tree Detangling Ghee Samples: I have received these samples multiple times in other CurlKits THIS YEAR ALONE. *eye roll* Not really too interested in trying these. Mostly because the sample is too small to cover my full head, so there would be no point. I always end up giving these away.
- Eco Curl Styling Cocktail Sample: I have never tried this product. This is an extremely small product sample, but I do believe you can get one use out of it. It’s a creamy consistency because it is a styler. So if you were hoping this was a gel, it’s not. I believe I received this sample before, I just haven’t taken the time to actually use it.
- Curls Unleashed Style Pack: This comes with 3 sample packs total. The Hair Milk, Rinse Out Conditioner & Leave-In Conditioner. This is the second time i’ve seen this product this year as well. So, I have nothing much to say about it.
My last CurlKit unboxing will be January’s as I forgot to cancel before the 15th this month. I have canceled my subscription already and i’m not too sure if i’ll resubscribe in a future date, but we shall see. How do you guys feel about this CurlKit? As I mentioned earlier, I don’t think this as a bad box. It was definitely better than the previous.
- 10% Off Your First CurlKit
- 10% off your Teami Blends purchase, use code TIFFANYS10
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)
- Check out my Depop shop! I’ll be selling brand new clothes (they’ll have tags on them), hair products (both used and brand new) and make-up (always brand new)! Download the app! =)