First off I want to apologize for being MIA. As i’ve mentioned in previous posts, I told you guys that I was deploying. Well, I have finally gotten to my location and I am slowly getting settled and getting into the flow of things.
Before I get into, the point of this post. I just want to put out there that majority of my posts will be about the growth progress of my hair, fitness journey and if I try any new products while I am out here.
So to what you guys have been waiting for.
For the next few months while I am away from home. I plan on doing things to better my hair. My goal is to have healthy hair, while retaining length. My hair has grown a lot since going natural, BUT I feel like I have the most issues when it comes to retaining length. So here’s my plan:
- As you guys already know, I am taking the new Mielle Organics Hair Gummies. They taste amazing. I do regret not tracking my hair growth though. I am currently almost done with my second bottle. I’m trying to decide if I want to keep taking these or try a new one. But I will be taking Hair vitamins during this journey.
- I will also be trying two new vitamins during this journey that i’ll be taking along with the vitamins above. They are both by Hairfinity. I’m currently waiting on them in the mail, but I plan to take these as well.
3. Protective styling! I currently have my hair in mini twists and I plan to keep this style my entire time here. YES, I will be retesting lol. I plan to wash my hair in these twist and everything. So hopefully, I will see a difference in my hair.
These are the things I plan on doing to grow my hair. I will be posting updates so that you guys can see what my hair is looking like and how it is doing during this process. My next hair post will be a length check. If you guys have any suggestions, let me know in the comment section. I would love any advice that you all have to give!
- 10% off your Teami Blends purchase, use code TIFFANYS10
- Interested in shopping rebates? Join my team on Ibotta!! (I promise, it’s legit!)